Diorama Progress – Star Trek Spores

I bought a baseball display case for the “This Side of Paradise” diorama housing. Today, I carved out some pink styrofoam, then covered it in landscaping materials. It is going to need some more detail work, but it's coming together nicely.
Some things I will do differently on the next project:
  • Paint the base before I put the glue on
  • Use a different spray adhesive to fix the landscaping – 77 was WAY too much
  • Wait longer for the glue to dry. I didn't realize it needs hours to dry.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to Top